Connect USB peripheral devices anywhere on a Local Area Network (LAN) without a locally-attached host computer
IoT business automation requires communication with various IT assets and peripherals located across an enterprise. AnywhereUSB® Plus remote USB hubs give users the simplest and most direct connection options for existing equipment with a variety of USB 3.1 Gen 1 port options. All three models have Gigabit Ethernet support for failover redundancy and network bonding with SFP+ ports in the 8 and 24-port models for higher speeds or fiber networks. AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with 24 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, while AnywhereUSB 8 Plus and AnywhereUSB 2 Plus are desktop or panel mountable units with eight or two ports, respectively, and support for Gigabit Ethernet.
• Network-attached USB hubs easily connect USB peripheral devices to a PC from remote or virtual hosts
• Ideal for connecting USB devices over the network in virtualized environments such as VMware®
• AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with two built-in power supplies and two Ethernet connections for failover redundancy
• Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP connection
• Includes Digi Remote Manager® cloud-based management platform to deploy, monitor, manage and maintain a suite of peripherals and devices