The eBOX560-300-FL, a palm-sized fanless embedded system with low power consumption and full-featured I/O interface, is powered by the high performance Intel® Pentium® processor quad-core N3710 (formally codename: Braswell), featuring IP40-rated enclosure and operating temperature range of -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F). The reliable eBOX560-300-FL comes with one DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM socket with system memory up to 8 GB, and offers one PCI Express Mini Card for custom system configurations and two HDMI with 4K ultra resolution, making it ideal for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions, digital signage, retail equipment, smart factory automation, thin clients, industrial controller systems and many more.
- Intel® Pentium® N3710 1.6 GHz Braswell quad-core SoC
- Ultra-compact size with fanless operation design
- Supports 2 HDMI independent displays with up to 4K resolution
- Supports 2 COM and 4 USB ports
- Dual GbE ports support WoL, Teaming and PXE
- One PCI Express Mini Card for WLAN/WWAN/mSATA
- AXView 2.0 supported