Microchip released a demonstration platform for the world’s lowest-power Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) sensor node. The platform comes complete with the ultra-low-power BTLC1000-certified module, a SMART SAM L21Cortex®-M0+ MCU, Bosch sensor technology and a complete software solution. Low power, smaller form factor and quick time to market are critical factors to making the billions of ‘smart’ and ‘connected’ things a reality in the rapidly growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. Microchip’s complete BLE sensor node demonstration platform integrates all these critical factors.
- To demonstrate the Lowest power ARM® Cortex®-M0+, the Atmel | SMART SAM L21 for Wearable applications
- A small size fully certified Bluetooth module sensor tag with Android app to display data
- Functionality — Activity and environment monitor
- Atmel components and technologies — MCU, Touch, Crypto and Bluetooth
- 3rd party Mems sensors — Bosch 6-axis motion sensor (BHI160), Bosch environment (BME280) sensor, light/color sensor
- Low power, small form factor
Learn more in the Alcom electronics presentation at D&E event on November 2nd at 14:15.