Click here to watch the replay.
Today’s PCB designers face multiple challenges incorporating RF/microwave, analog, and digital design elements together on the same PCB. To successfully integrate RF/microwave content and mixed-signal designs, PCB layout tools and RF circuit design software must exchange design data efficiently.
The presentation is segmented into two parts, each examining how these tools interoperate:
• Portions of the existing PCB layout will be imported into Microwave Office software
• Electromagnetic (EM) simulation is performed with the planar EM solver
• A 5G board example with an eight-element patch array is simulated
• Use of AWR Microwave Office to create RF/microwave devices
• Practical RF layout, stack-up management, design support automation and layout export for use in a PCB layout environment
Pavel Tadtaev, Cadence (on behalf of CB Distribution)
Terug naar het programma.