SLP-SKG, an expandable slot pc based on EMX-SKLGP, takes advantage of the low-power TDPs, which up to a maximum of 15W to provide a FANLESS system which operates from 0~60C degrees with Industrial SSD. The system supports up to 32GB memory, dual LAN, dual display, 4 USB3.0, and 4 COMs. Its expandable slots offer 2 PCIs and 1 PCIe x 1 to support Industrial customers demand in factory automation and other embedded applications.
• Onboard 6/7th Gen Intel Core SoC i7/i5/i3 & Celeron BGA Processor (Skylake-U Series)
• 2 x 260-pin DDR4 2133 MHz SO-DIMM Socket, up to 32GB Max (Non ECC Only)
• 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, dual display
• 4 x USB3.0, 4 x RS232 (Optional: 2 x RS232/422/485)
• Dual LAN (1 x Intel i219LM, 1x Intel i211AT)
• 1 x Key A M.2 2230 (supports Wifi, 1 x PCIe*1 and USB2.0 signal)
• +12 ~ 24V