The MultiConnect Dragonfly Nano embedded cellular SoMs are the industry’s smallest form factor, end device approved devices that support a complete IoT operating system. These fully certified, ready-to-integrate 4GLTE Cat M1/NB-IoT/2G modules offer developers the functionality of a programmable computing platform with the convenience of an onboard cellular radio all in one very compact design. Dragonfly Nano is programmable using Arm® MbedTM allowing for rapid prototyping, development and deployment.
With its integrated Cortex® -M4 processor, developers can host their application and have access to a full suite of interfaces for connecting sensors or other remote assets. The Dragonfly Nano is over 50% smaller, maintains plug compatibility and uses the same 40-pin board to board connector found in the standard sized Dragonfly family of SoMs providing a full range of connectivity and carrier options.
• End device certified by leading carriers
• Low power modes extend life of battery powered devices
• Extended coverage means assets deep inside buildings are now reachable
• Long solution lifecycle reduces redesign time and cost
• Family of cellular options including several 4G, 3G and 2G models (includes standard Dragonfly)