With the TQMT1022, the range of available modules of the PowerPC-based TQMT10xx series is extended by an entry-level variant. In contrast to the TQMT1040 and TQMT1042 modules that are already available, this version has two CPU cores instead of four and thus offers strong computing power with lower power consumption. The dual SATA 2.0 interfaces and the data communication with up to 5x Gigabit Ethernet, 4x PCle 2.0 (8 lanes) and 2x USB 2.0 are identical.
With this bandwidth of network interfaces, this product family is particularly suitable for applications in data processing and network communication, even under the harshest environmental conditions. Starter kits and modules for the immediate start of developments with this PowerPC series are now available.
• Dual Core up to 1400 MHz in 28 nm SOI for thebest Performance/Watt ratio
• High-speed communication with up to 5x Gbit Ethernet, 4x PCle and two USB 2.0 High Speed interfaces
• Dual SATA interfaces for data storage
• Easy function extensions via PCle, eSPI, I²C and IFC (Local Bus)
• IEEE 1588 time synchronization in hardware
• Extremely compact module dimensions
• Display Interface Unit