4A/10A, 200V High Density, Multi-Purpose Power Amplifier - MP165 - Apex Microtechnology
The MP165 is a high voltage, MOSFET based operational amplifier with a monolithic amplifier core developed for high density power applications with high output currents or voltages. It is designed for operation up to 200V, and 4A of continuous current. Separate supplies for the amplifier core and the output stage optimize the overall power dissipation in the devices.
The MP165 offers a wide-range (4000:10), temperature compensated current limit. An additional over-current flag allows for a flexible implementation of system protection, with an output disable function adding another layer of optional protection. Pins for external compensation provides the user flexibility in choosing optimum gain and bandwidth for the application. The VTEMP pin helps in measuring the case temperature of the amplifier.
- Monolithic MOS Technology for Amplifier Core
- High continuous output current – 4A
- High PEAK output current – 10A
- High supply voltage operation – 200V
- Internal power dissipation – 100W
- Temperature compensated current limit with over-current flag
- Amplifier Disable Feature