Feature Highlights in Altium Vault 2.5
We’re excited to announce the release of Altium Vault 2.5, with a number of new features to improve your data management process. It’s now easier than ever to automate the management of your design data and improve your designers’ workflow.
We’ve added a number of new features in this major update that are hard to ignore in their potential to save you countless hours in your data management process. Take a look at what’s possible in Altium Vault 2.5.
1. Data Management Improvements
– Lifecycle Change Approvals. Lifecycle changes are now more efficient. Changes can be controlled by managers with granted permission, or an approval-driven process allows team members to submit lifecycle change requests requests to be approved by managers
2. Component Management Improvements
– Component Update Notifications. Get automatically notified in Altium Designer when footprints or symbols for components have been updated in the Altium Vault, allowing you to instantly sync your board design with current Vault data.
3. Project Management & Collaboration Improvements
– Automated Project Notifications. Stay informed about all the latest changes to your projects or component updates with email notifications. Get instant updates on commits, state changes, project releases, and comments.
– Binary File Storage. You can now store all documents and data, even data not generated by Altium Designer, in one central project in the Altium Vault.
Explore all of the new features being added in Altium Vault 2.5 on the What’s New page.