The chromatic IPS-TFT panel EA TFT020-23 with a screen diagonal of 2 inches provides an extremely fine resolution, wide viewing angles and excellent sunlight readability. Its versatile, standardized interfaces facilitate the further development of products using monochrome displays.
Electronic Assembly designed the 2-inch TFT020-23 as a full-color alternative to monochrome graphic displays, which are widely used in handheld devices. Despite its compact size of only 36 x 52 mm, it features a very fine resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. With a brightness of 1,000 cd/m² it delivers brilliant images in the office, production or operating room, even in bright sunlight. Thanks to the IPS technology, the crisp, sharp contrast is preserved over a wide viewing angle of 160° and the colours remain unchanged, even at the most oblique viewing angle.
• Colored IPS panel with 160° viewing angle
• Screen diagonal 2″
• Resolution 240 x 320 pixels
• Maximum brightness 1,000 cd/m²
• Compact dimensions: 36 x 52 mm; 43 x 65 mm (PCAP-Touch)
• Interfaces: SPI, RGB, 8-bit and 16-bit interface, I²C (PCAP)
• Available from one piece
• 10 years stock availability