Especially for small monitoring and control tasks, the display specialist ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY has developed a graphic OLED display with touch-sensitive front made of real glass.
The brand new EA PLUGS102-6 is not only a display, but also a full control unit featuring a wide range of interfaces. Its 36 x 25 mm display area offers a resolution of 102 x 64 pixels. Since every pixel in OLEDs represents a light source, this panel boasts unbeatably brilliant color, low black levels and strong contrasts compared to any LCD displays.
• WITH CAPACITIVE TOUCH PANEL
• 4 SERIAL INTERFACES USB, RS232, SPI, I²C
• 8 DIGITAL, FREELY DEFINABLE I/Os BUILT-IN
• 2 ANALOG INPUTS/ 1 ANALOG OUTPUT
• 8 BUILT-IN FONTS
• POSITIONING ACCURATE TO THE PIXEL WITH ALL FUNCTIONS
• SCREENSAVER MODES
• UP TO 256 PICTURES INTERNAL STORED
• UP TO 256 MACROS PROGRAMMABLE
• MIX TEXT AND GRAPHIC, FLASHING ATTRIBUTE: ON/OFF/INVERT
• CHANGE DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS BY SOFTWARE