Pulse Electronics has released an automotive grade IATF certified version of our popular PH9185 series of high isolation voltage transformers. The PM2190.XXXNL series is suitable for a wide range of low power automotive applications where high voltage safety isolation is critical such as Battery Management Systems (BMS) and communication modules.
This series of isolation transformers was originally designed to be compatible with the Maxim MAX253 to power RS-485/RS-232 transceivers but is also ideal for any low power push-pull, half-bridge or full-bridge power supply application and allows for a compact method to isolate between critical voltage rails within an automotive system. With a footprint of only 1cm2 these reinforced isolation transformers can provide 5kVrms of electrical isolation.
• AEC-Q200 Qualified and IATF compliant
• RoHS compliant and meet standard EIA481 requirements.
• Reinforced insulation for isolated power supply driver
• 8mm creepage, 5KVrms isolation
• UL, CAN/CSA and TUV Compliant