Würth Elektronik & Altium brings you a NEW partnership in WEbinars.
Altium, a leading global developer of software for electronics design, and Würth Elektronik, one of the leading and best known PCB manufacturers, invite you to participate in a joint webinar "Standard PCB Stackups and Materials".
Have you ever discussed the layer structure of your circuit board with your circuit board manufacturer or your purchasing department? Have you ever had to adjust your design due to a layer structure change even though everything was already finished? Wouldn't it be nice if you didn’t need to type down (highly complex) layer structures from the data sheet, but simply read them in and make the necessary changes on a secured materials database? Join our webinar and see how you can easily solve problems such as these right from the start of your design process.
Join this live webinar to learn the following:
- Why use standard stackups and where to get them
- How to use stackups and material libraries in Altium Designer
- Sharing this kind of information with your teammates and collaborating with your Manufacturer
Sign up links:
Altium, a leading global developer of software for electronics design, and Würth Elektronik, one of the leading and well known manufacturers of electronic & electro-mechanical components, invite you to participate in a joint webinar "Fast component selection and integration with Altium 365 and Würth Elektronik".
Learn how to seek components from vendor websites and bring them into Altium 365, managing component lifecycles and revisions in Altium Designer and Altium 365.
Join this live webinar to learn:
- How to use Würth Elektronik “Red Expert” simulation tool to find accurate inductor performance and bring it into Altium 365
- How to find and use Altium footprints, Spice models and 3D files
- How to work as a Component Engineer within Altium 365
- How to manage components life cycles in Altium 365
- How to manage revisions of Components, Symbols and Footprints
Sign up link: EN - 20 May - 14:00 - 15:00 (CEST)
WE hope to CU there!