The EOS/ESD Symposium is focused on discussing and educating on the issues and providing the answers to electrostatic discharge in electronic production and assembly.
- Gain beneficial electrostatic knowledge
- Learn solutions to electrostatic issues and obstacles
- Discover new and emerging technologies
- Network with ESD professionals
- Develop valuable peer and industry contacts
Sponsored by EOS/ESD Association, Inc.
Co-sponsored by IEEE, The Electron Devices Society, EMC Society, and Reliability Society.
The 2016 EOS/ESD Symposium, Tutorials, Workshops, & Exhibits Program is now available on our website!
The program will tell you everything you need to know about this year’s Symposium!