ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE ASSOCIATION
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Brennan Pimpinella,
Marketing & Communications Administrator
EOS/ESD Manufacturing Symposium in Germany: Technology and
Best Practice Sharing to Help Control Static!
Register today for the EOS/ESD Manufacturing Symposium in Germany.
November 6-9, 2018 at the NH Collection Dresden Altmarkt in Dresden, Germany
The U.S. EOS/ESD Association, Inc. and the German ESD FORUM e.V (local chapter) are working together to present presentations featuring factory, design, and testing issues. Participating at the EOS/ESD Manufacturing Symposium includes:
- Solving business challenges for controlling ESD by networking with other ESD professionals and industry experts.
- Instructors from EOS/ESD Association, Inc., who developed the ANSI/ESD and IEC standards, bring you today’s current information and developments on ESD handling issues.
- Tutorials offering an introduction or great review for all ESD professionals. The EOS/ESD Manufacturing Symposium is focused on discussing the problems and providing the answers to electrostatic discharge in electronic production and assembly.
- Two days of ESD tutorials on ESD control.
- Technical sessions with papers on hot topics related to static electricity.
- A workshop which provides a forum to ask questions, provide comments, receive feedback, and learn from colleagues.
- Exhibitors presenting the latest products on static control methods, evaluation techniques, and many other ESD solutions.
Founded in 1982, EOS/ESD Association, Inc. is a not-for-profit, professional organization directed by volunteers dedicated to furthering the technology and understanding of electrostatic discharge. EOS/ESD Association, Inc., sponsors education programs, develops ESD standards, and holds several annual technical symposia and workshops; all to foster the exchange of technical ESD information among its members and others. Additional information may be obtained by contacting EOS/ESD Association, Inc., 7900 Turin Rd., Bldg. 3, Rome, NY 13440-2069 USA. Phone: +1 315-339-6937. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.esda.org.
# # #
7900 Turin Rd., Bldg. 3, Rome, NY 13440-2069 USA • Phone: 315-339-6937 • www.esda.org