The Cary Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS) provides the ability to automatically measure absolute specular reflectance, transmission and scattering at a wide range of angles and different polarizations, unattended. This accessory is unique to the materials market providing solutions to both research and QA/QC in the areas of thin films and coatings, optics, glass and solar. With the Cary UMS you can:
• Gain deeper insights into sample characterization in both research and QA/QC, supported by unprecedented data quality in terms of accuracy and precision.
• Save time and money by increasing your sample throughput in QA/QC verification during manufacturing.
• Improve quality of end product and reduce the financial risk of shipping faulty product through comprehensive, automated, unattended analysis.
The benefits arise from a range of key features including:
• Ability to move the detector and the sample independently of each other, providing a true multi-modal measurement system capable of absolute reflectance, transmission and scattering without moving the sample.
• High resolution optical encoder technology that ensures the sample and detector never lose position during data collection — even if the system is bumped accidentally.
• Wire grid polarizers that provide superior throughput across the wavelength range, and a large acceptance angle to ensure a high degree of polarization accuracy.
• Optical control of incoming and detected beam geometry. Incident beam angle (adjustable 3°–1° cone angle in 1° steps) and detected cone angle (adjustable 6° to 1° in 1°steps).
Measure virtually any sample; measure absolute reflectance and transmission at any angle; and measure them all unattended. The revolutionary Agilent Cary 7000 Universal Measurement Spectrophotometer (UMS) will satisfy all your solid sampling needs. Collect hundreds of UV-Vis-NIR spectra overnight, or characterize optical components or thin films in minutes to hours rather than hours to days. Delivering a turn-key solution for research, development and QA/QC in optics, thin films/coatings, solar and glass, the Cary 7000 UMS will advance your materials analysis. Design experiments never before possible, expand your research, and save time and money with the ground-breaking Cary 7000 UMS.