Over de branche
Missie en visie
FHI Technologie Podcasts
Events voorjaar 2022
Registration form exhibitors LabSafety 2023
We would like to take part with a table-top booth. We are:
FHI-member, € 1.950,- excl. VAT
Non-member € 2.550,- excl. VAT
Will you be present at the participants meeting on Tuesday, November 8th, at 10.00 hrs. at FHI, Leusden?
We suggest the following speaker/presentation for the conference program:
Subject / title:
Only fill in the information below if the billing address differs from the postal address
Address Line 2
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua en Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius en Saba
Bosnië en Herzegovina
Brits-Indisch oceaan gebied
Congo, Democratische Republiek
Franse zuidelijke gebieden
Heard en McDonaldeilanden
Kleine eilanden van de Verenigde Staten
Lao Democratische Volksrepubliek
Saint Kitts en Nevis
Saint Pierre en Miquelon
Saint Vincent en de Grenadines
Sao Tomé en Principe
Svalbard en Jan Mayen eilanden
Trinidad en Tobago
Turks- en Caicoseilanden
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Wallis en Futuna
Purchase order number
Only fill in if this is necessary for the payment of the invoice
Only fill in if this is necessary for the payment of the invoice
We are interested in the exhibition insurance of HBR Branch Insurance
Yes, I would like to receive more information about this
No, I'm not interested
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR FHI (ONLINE) EVENT PARTICIPATION
ARTICLE 1. PARTICIPATION, PAYMENT, CANCELLATION
1.1 Registration for participation in the (online) event can only take place by means of the FHI registration form.
1.2 The Dutch text of the FHI registration form and these conditions, or any other agreement between the Parties on this topic will be decisive.
1.3 Participation is based on the order of receipt of registrations until the maximum number of participants is reached.
1.4 Registrations above the set maximum are entered on a waiting list, if requested.
1.5 The participant (exhibitor) will receive the invoice for the costs of participation 1 month before the (online) event starts. If the participant is charged fixed and variable costs, the invoice will be sent two weeks after the (online) event.
1.6 The participation costs must be paid according to the payment terms stated on the invoice. If no specific terms are shown on the invoice, the participant shall pay within thirty (30) days of the date of invoicing.
1.7 Cancellation of participation may only be done in writing. 'In writing' includes electronic communications.
1.8 Up to 4 weeks before the start of the (online) event the cancellation charges are 50% of the participation amount. If cancellation is made after this, the full participation costs must be paid.
ARTICLE 2. CHANGES TO DATE AND LOCATION, CANCELLATION (ONLINE) EVENT
2.1 In the case of insufficient registrations FHI reserves the right to change the event location or cancel the (online) event. The participant will be notified accordingly at the latest four weeks before the (online) event.
2.2 In consultation with the participants, FHI may change the date set for the (online) event, or decide that the (online) event will not go ahead.
2.3 If the (online) event does not take place, the participant will receive the already paid participation costs back, unless there is a situation of force majeure and / or unforeseen circumstances; in which case parties will reasonably consult with each other about the amount of the restitution obligation.
2.4 Under no circumstances shall FHI be liable for any damage incurred by changing or cancelling (the date) of the (online) event.
ARTICLE 3. PUBLICITY
3.1 A participant who registers for the (online) event by means of the registration form will be listed as such in communications made by FHI for the (online) event, for example, showing the company name on the website and list of participants.
3.2 By registering, the exhibitor declares to agree with the attached 'visitor data base user conditions'. These conditions are meant to guarantee the privacy of the visitors. The visitor file (with name and address details of the company, the name of the visitor and the e-mail address of the visitor, and with explicit consent of the visitor) is only provided on the condition that the exhibitor agrees with the attached user conditions.
ARTICLE 4. LIABILITY
4.1 Goods at the event location and associated areas are at the expense and risk of the participant.
4.2 The participant is liable for and must take out adequate insurance against any damage of whatever nature.
4.3 The participant is liable for any damage suffered by FHI as a result of a shortcoming attributable to the participant, including the failure to comply (properly and in time) with any provision of these conditions and/or other regulations and instructions. The participant indemnifies FHI with respect to claims from third parties, including the event location.
4.4 FHI is not liable for any damage suffered directly or indirectly by the participant, its personnel or visitors, including consequential damage, loss of profits and damage resulting from theft, destruction or any other cause, unless FHI can be accused of intent or gross negligence in this regard.
ARTICLE 5. RULES OF CONDUCT
5.1 FHI determines the layout and size of the exhibition area allocated to the participant.
5.2 The participant is required to use the allocated exhibition area in a manner in keeping with the purpose for which it has been allocated.
5.3 It is not permitted to place and distribute materials (flyers, brochures, etc.) in the catering areas, on tables, reception desks and any other places outside the exhibition area.
Visitor database user conditions (see 3.2)
1. Exhibitor processes the acquired Personal data on the basis of FHI's written instructions as determined in these conditions. Exhibitor will not pass on personal data to other organizations, unless a legal provision requires it to be processed. In this case, the Exhibitor will inform FHI of this statutory provision prior to the processing and which Personal data will be shared.
2. The processor is obligated to make the Personal data inaccessible to those persons within its organization who do not necessarily need access to the personal data for the performance of their work.
3. The processor shall ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to ensure an appropriate level of security.
4. Exhibitor will not process the Personal Data outside the European Economic Area (EEA country) or in a country where an adequate data protection level is foreseen or have it processed without prior written permission from FHI.
5. Exhibitor ensures that its personnel are bound by the conditions set out in these conditions.
6. The validity of these conditions is for an indefinite period.
7. The rights and obligations from these conditions cannot be transferred by Exhibitor to another party without the prior written permission of FHI.
8. Exhibitor informs FHI immediately and no later than 24 hours after Exhibitor has been notified of any breach of the security of Personal Data. Exhibitor makes this report to FHI: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Exhibitor shall report to FHI (1) at or as soon as possible after the notification referred to in paragraph 8 what the (presumed) cause of the data leak is, (2) what the (as yet known and / or expected) consequence of the data leak is and (3) what the proposed solution is. The impossibility to answer the questions referred to in this paragraph shall not affect the obligation to make the report referred to in paragraph 8.
Requests from those involved
10. FHI informs Exhibitor of requests from persons involved for access to, correction and / or removal of their Personal Data.
11. Exhibitor will deal with all FHI requests for information relating to the processing of the Personal Data as quickly as possible.
I accept the following conditions
Dit veld is bedoeld voor validatiedoeleinden en moet niet worden gewijzigd.