The all new LCMS-2050
The LCMS-2050 provides both high speed and high sensitivity analysis even in a small design.
- Seamless integration with LC by design
- Superior detection for added confidence
- Streamlined operation for cost efficiency
Seamless Connectivity with Shimadzu LC Systems
- The small footprint of the LCMS-2050 creates the flexibility to adapt to different needs.
- Simple to use as other LC detectors.
- Mass-it™ is a new invention for displaying mass information that helps scientists to grasp complex data at a single glance.
Superior detection for added confidence
- The wide mass range of the LCMS-2050 is a powerful tool for molecular weight determination of large molecules such as oligonucleotides, peptides, proteins, polymers, and more.
- Heated DUIS™: This hybrid ion source combined the benefits of electrospray ionization (ESI) and atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) for detection of low-polarity compounds.
- the LCMS-2050 can detect both positive and negative ions quickly with a scan speed of 15,0000 u/sec, and 10 msec positive/negative polarity switching.