Luminus Devices has significantly expanded its portfolio of high-power infrared (IR) LEDs with eleven emitters designed to address the rapid expansion of automotive, consumer, machine vision, medical, and security applications. The Luminus IR SST LEDs are now offered in three wavelengths – 810nm, 850nm, and 940nm – and six beam angle options ranging from 40° to 130°. The high radiometric power output and low thermal resistance allow system designers to reduce the number of emitters and overall footprint for a broad range of infrared applications.
• Available in 730 nm, 810nm, 850nm and 940nm wavelengths to provide optimized performance for a large variety of end applications.
• Wall-Plug Efficiency: typ. 42% @350mA
• Vertical chip LED technology for high power density and uniform emission
• 40° to 130° viewing angle
• Emission patterns engineered to address high punch, long range, and high uniformity.
• 3.5mm x 3.5mm SMT package
• Low Thermal Resistance Package
• Built-in ESD Protection
• RoHS and REACH compliant