EB Series linear modules are designed for linear troffers, pendants and other luminaires in indoor commercial and industrial applications. Available in 280 mm, 560 mm, and 1120 mm lengths, the modules can be connected end-to-end thereby providing flexibility in designing luminaires. The Zhaga compatible modules further simplify design by providing easy mounting options, reusable poke-in connectors and by being compatible with a variety of off-the-shelf optics. The modules have long lifetimes of greater than 50,000 hours and are backed by a 5-year warranty.
- High efficiency up to 159 lm/W and wide lumen range with 2x overdrive capability
- Lumen output of up to 2270 lm, 4450 lm, and 8900 lm for 280 mm, 560 mm and 1120 mm modules
- Designed following Zhaga Book 7 standards L28W2 and L56W2
- Easy, automated wiring enabled by poke-in connectors
- 5 year limited warranty
- Available in a variety of color temperatures (3000K-5700K)
- Energy Star / ANSI compliant 3 SDCM color binning structure