Luminus’ ultraviolet portfolio includes UV-A, and UV-C LEDs in a range of power options and package configurations to support the broadest use across a range of industries. Radiation in the UV-C range is described as being germicidal and having a wavelength between 200 nm and 280 nm. UV-B with a range of 280nm to 315nm is commonly used for phototherapy and vitamin D production, and UV-A, with a range from 315 nm to 400nm is typically used for curing applications in industry.
Learn more about XBT-1313-UV or XST-3535-UV
• The technology is very effective and can be easily targeted.
• It does not alter water quality
• It’s a relatively inexpensive technology to and offers low operating costs.
• The footprint is extremely small allowing integration into a broad range of applications.
• The technology is easy to operate
• No chemicals are used or added
• Disinfection is very fast