SAVERs – Shock And Vibration Environmental Recorders – have been successfully leveraged in a wide variety of applications for years to measure and monitor shock and vibration environments. These battery powered instruments are equipped with internal triaxial accelerometers, climatic probes, and even GPS sensors. Data is processed and recorded to non-volatile flash memory and can be analyzed with the powerful, yet easy to use companion software, SaverXware.
Where does your data come from? SAVER™ Field Instruments take the guess work out of characterization and analysis, by allowing you to collect the most reliable and accurate measurements right from the field.
- Stand Alone – Battery Operated – up to 90 days of continuous measurement.
- Sample rates up to 10K Hz
- 16-Bit resolution
- Stores 1,000’s of events
- SRS and PSD Event and Summary Analyses
- Project-based database architecture
- Embedded GPS (9XGPS) capability with Google Earth integration
- Characterize a product or system’s dynamic environment
- Acquire data in the field where other analyzers can’t operate
- Trend / troubleshoot levels over weeks or months
- Develop testing specifications based on actual, measured environments
For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org