The wide input voltage range covers between 80 and 264Vac, this new external PSU series is available in Class I and Class II AC inlets versions that are suitable for a variety of applications.
The entire series features BF class insulation of 1500Vac from output to earth ground, 4000Vac from input to output (2 x MOPP) and 1500Vac from input to ground.
Certified with the latest safety and EMC standard, the PMP250 series overcomes the difficulty of fulfilling compact size, light weight and high efficiency requirements.
With a size of 3.5” x 8” and a weight of 1.1kg, the whole series meets efficiency standards DoE Level VI, EU CoC EPS V5 Tier 2.
• BF class insulation
• Operating altitude up to 5000 meters
• 100µA touch current
• EN55011 Class B conducted and radiated emissions
• Compliant with DoE level VI / CoC EPS V5 tier 2
• No load power consumption less than 0.15W
• With PFC circuit
• Wide input range 80 to 264 VAC
• 100% burn-in
• Overvoltage and Overcurrent protection