The last 4G technology jump before 5G
The EM7565 module is part of the EM Series offering global 4G coverage, unprecedented LTE speeds, bandwidth, and network performance on the M.2 form factor commonly used in networking equipment. This is the last 4G module you will need before migrating to 5G.
Leveraging LTE-LAA and CBRS unlicensed bands and carrier aggregation, this LTE-Advanced Pro Cat-12 embedded module delivers up to 600Mbps downlink speed and 150Mbps uplink speed, offering global 4G coverage on a single module. With automatic fallback to 3G networks and integrated GNSS receiver (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite systems supported), the EM7565 is ideal for mobile computing, networking, and industrial M2M applications.
- Global 4G LTE coverage on a single Module
- Additional speed boost on unlicensed bands
- Enable public safety networks
- Deploy on the world’s fastest LTE Networks
- Enable location based services
- Incorporate cloud connected solutions