With the devices FOX30-C and FOX40-C, FRIWO offers new members of its charger family as standard with medical approval according to IEC60601-1. The new FOX-C family includes highly efficient chargers for lithium-ion systems.
The microcontroller-controlled chargers with an intelligent CCCCCV charging characteristic are designed for the optimum supply of Li-ion battery packs with 3 or 4 cells. And this worldwide, because the FOX system stands for maximum flexibility: The associated interchangeable adapter system with a wide input range from 90 to 264 VAC currently comprises over a dozen variants on the primary side.
• High efficiency
• µC controlled battery charger
• 4-step charge control
• Universal input voltage (90-264 VAC)
• Low leakagecurrent ≤100µA
• IEC 60601-1-2, 4th edition ready
• Wide operating temperature range 0 – 40°C
• Isolation 2x MOPP
• Double housing safety: snapped & welded
• IEC 60601-1-11 ready with IPX2 adapter
• Safety options like OTP, OVP, OCP,SCP,and reverse polarity protection
• Charge indicator by duo LED