LTE Cat M1 & LTE Cat NB1 Module
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1 & Cat-NB1 & EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9×06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consumption and provides pin-to-pin compatibility with Quectel LTE Cat-1 module EG91, Cat-NB1 (NB-IoT) module BC95, UMTS/HSPA modules UG95/UG96 and GSM/GPRS module M95.
With cost-effective SMT form factor of 22.5mm × 26.5mm × 2.3mm and high integration level, BG96 enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage from the module’s low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LGA package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/I2C/ADC/Status Indicator) and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Linux and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such a wide range of M2M applications such as tracking & tracing , smart metering, asset management, industrial automation, wearables, smart cities and more.
- LTE Cat M1 and LTE Cat NB1 modules with ultra low power consumption
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for small end products with tight space
- Easy drop-in migration to GSM/GPRS/HSPA/LTE Cat 1 and Cat 4 modules
- Super slim profile in LGA package
- Fast time -to-market: Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Robust mounting and interface
Visit our booth at the E&A: TOP-electronics, 7B042
You are more than welcome!