For the power supply of Power over Ethernet (PoE) switches and injectors, intreXis offers specific, railway-proven DC-DC converters. Two power classes with either 150 or 500 watts are available with 48 VDC or 52 VDC output voltage. The Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) will be optimally supplied in the IEEE standard defined voltage ranges from min. 44.0 VDC to max. 57.0 VDC. The relatively high voltage of 48 VDC or 52 VDC enables efficient power transmission, while still being low enough to be regarded as safe.
• Xtra high efficiency: > 96 % @ 110 Vin, 500 W
• Xtra wide input voltage range: 24 – 110 VDC or optimized for 110 VDC
• Xtra high extra power for overload: 750 W for 100 ms
• Xtra high peak short circuit current: trips reliably circuit breakers: 13
• A characteristic B, 8 A characteristic C
• Xtra high peak startup-current: can source up to twice the nominal output current during startup: satisfies high peak current absorption of demanding loads during startup. Startup-current: 40 A typ (IC303_X), 20 A typ (IC304_X)