Are you part of a product development team?
If yes, let us introduce your to our new best friend.
The easy-to-use digital space of Seidr lets you test and validate with end-users long before you produce anything physical. That means no material costs, no hardware development and no headaches before you have validated that you are building and developing the right product.
Seidr not only lets you test and validate the product experience with end-users much earlier – it also elimininates the need for physical presence of users, which has a wide range of advantages for your R&D teams:
- Eliminating the need for physical presence drastically cuts down travel and shipping costs for people, hardware and physical prototypes
- Cutting down travel and transport time enables your R&D teams to maximize the innovative output of their work.
- Give your R&D teams a digital space to share and test their work with each other and let multiple teams work towards a common solution, no matter their physical location in the world.
That sounds awesome! But how does it work?
Let us take you through how your process could look like ..
- The digital space of lets you import 3D models of your future product.
- If you are looking to test the product in Virtual Reality, we will also let you choose an environment that matches the end-context you imagine for your product.
- To increase immersion for your users during the test, you can add animations sounds and interactive displays to your model.
- Save your combined experience to the platform of your choice – either a smartphone for the Augmented Reality experience or a head mounted display (HMD) for the Virtual Reality experience.
- Find the relevant people for your test – the physical location is no problem as Seidr is completely digital. When you have found the right people, just invite them into your Seidr space where you can share the experience of your product across the globe.
- Start Seidr on your chosen platform and choose the experience from the list.
- The virtual experience of the product brings you as close to the physical product experience as possible when you interact with the model, the environment around you and the interactive display.
- Collect feedback from the test and start improving the product for your next iteration.
- Repeat as needed until you have found the product iteration that is worth producing a physical prototype for.
R&D shouldn’t be in the Cloud
We know that sharing your cutting edge prototypes and latest innovation through a third party cloud application poses security and confidentiality issues. This is why we let you create, host and run your digital space locally, giving you full control over when and where your valuable company property is shared.
Let us introduce you to the New Era of Virtual Testing your Usere Experience during the presentation of Logic Technology and Mjølner informatics by Henrik Goul at 15.00 hour. You can also experience the digital space of Seidr at Logic’s booth at the exhibition.