Plaats: Oss, 32-40 uur per week
About the Position
As part of our enthusiastic sales team you will develop and test NanoFlowSizer applications in collaboration with your R&D colleagues and customers. You will support in product installation and customer training. You will demonstrate the NanoFlowSizer at conferences and trade shows globally.
What do you need to be successful?
- Good organization skills and the ability to work on your own initiative;Enjoy sales and working with customers;
- An analytical mind and the ability to feel energized by offering solutions for complex technical challenges;
- Self-motivated and ambition to grow in the role.
- At least a BSc/MSc degree in analytical chemistry, physics or materials science;
- At least 3 years of experience in analytical techniques;
- Preferably experience in sales
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes is preferred;
- Willingness to travel in Europe and US;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, and excellent communication skills.
Salary: depending on experience.
We encourage a good work-life balance. Flexible working hours can be discussed.
For additional information please contact Gerben Wynia, tel: + 31 (0) 614 800 523.
If you are interested in this challenging job please send a letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 4.
More information on InProcess-LSP can be found on www.inprocess-lsp.com and www.nanoflowsizer.com