This SOM is based on the latest Freescale QorIQ T2 family of communication processors with up to 4 dual threaded 64-bit cores, built on e6500 Power Architecture® technology. It also includes high-performance data path acceleration architecture (DPAA) and network peripheral bus interfaces.
This SOM is ideally suited for use in low power, mixed control and data plane applications such as fixed routers, switches,, Internet access devices, firewall and other packet filtering applications, as well as general purpose embedded computing. Its high level of integration offers significant performance benefits and greatly helps to simplify board design.
- Freescale QorIQ T20x-Series processor
- Supports T2081 QorIQ processors
- Up to 2MB L2 cache
- DDR3 / DDR3L (up-to 8GB, 2133MT/s)
- 8Gbit NAND Flash
- 256Mbit NOR Flash memory
- 16Mbit Serial NOR Flash (SPI)
- High Speed interfaces: 8x Serdes (up-to 10GHz), TDM, SATA 2.0, 10Gbit XFI, 3.125Gbps SGMII, RGMII
- Gen 3.0 PCI Express Controllers up to 8Gbps
- Compact Form Factor, scalable upon request
- Carrier Board available enabling quick start of your developments
- Software based on Freescale Linux SDK