The rising environmental awareness and the urgent appeal to energy shortage solution expedite the development of renewable energy and green industry. Consequently, the adequacy of electric energy conversion and energy storage systems becomes vital. This is the reason why Mean Well is going to launch the BIC-2200 series, a bi-directional switching power supply with energy recycle and AC grid synchronisation function. This series is a 2.2kW dual-way power supply. It is designed to both control the power transmission from the AC grid to the DC side and feed the electric energy back into the AC grid to achieve energy recycling. It provides a wide range of design flexibility for battery test equipment, charging stations, laser systems, and kinetic energy recovery systems.
BIC-2200 is designed with a built-in parallel function, remote control, and digital communication function.
Key features of the BIC-2200 series:
- Bi-directional power supply designed for formation and grading process to battery cell, battery pack charge/ discharge test systems and energy recycling systems.
- Energy recycling with high efficiency, 1U slim size and 5-year warranty.
- Fully digital control
o Support CANBus digital Communication (optional)
o In application, maximum 5 unites in parallel, total power 11kW
o Wide range of output voltage in constant power mode
o THD <5% when current feeding into the grid
- Compulsory charge and discharge mode (CANBus model only)
- Fast transient response time on current <1ms (+100%, charging the load/ -100%, discharging from the load.
- Protections: Short, Overload, Overvoltage, Overtemperature, AC frequency abnormal and active anti-islanding.
- Certified by 62368 safety approval and design refer to IEC 62477.
Voor meer informatie: firstname.lastname@example.org