New State of the Art Solid State Field Generating Systems
Solid State Amplifier and Antenna Combinations Generate Up to 50 v/m
AR RF/Microwave Instrumentation introduced a line of solid state field generating systems capable of generating up to 50 V/m @ 1 meter in the 18 to 40 GHz Frequency band. Traditionally expensive Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers (TWTA’s) with low MTBF, short warranty, poor harmonic suppression and high spurious along with separate antennas and cabling where needed to generate comparable fields.
The new AA18G26 (18 to 26.5 GHz) and AA26G40 (26.6 to 40 GHz) now offer a very attractive alternative without the drawbacks of TWTA based system. The AR solid state field generating systems offer much better performance, higher reliability, easier setup and a 3 year warranty.
- Solid State Field Generating System
- Higher reliability
- Lower harmonics and spurious
- 3 year warranty
- Generates up 20 or 50 V/m at 1 meter distance
- Bandwidth 18-26.5 GHz and 26.5 to 40 GHz
- Horn Antenna and Amplifier combination form one completely housed unit
- Tripod Mountable
- Separate A1000 rack mounted unit provides power, control and fault monitoring
- Applications include
- EMC radiated susceptibility MIL STD 461
- Radar Systems
- TWT replacements
Contact AR Benelux for more information.