On this webpage, you will find practical information and promotion materials for your participation at LabAutomation 2020. This information is intended for all participating companies and partners of this event.
As an exhibitor, it is possible to place (product)news on the LabAutomation website. Also, you can update your company information. With your personal login details, which you received via a seperate e-mail, you can login via:
Here you can download banners in serveral formats:
The LabAutomation newsletters will be sent in week 6, 8, 10 and 12.
Address and route description
1931 Congrescentrum Brabanthallen
Oude Engelenseweg 1
5222 AA ’S-HERTOGENBOSCH
Route description: https://fhi.nl/labautomation/locatie/
- Build-up: from 07.00 am
- Dismantling: from 17.00 pm
- All exhibitors must finish building-up by 09.15 am, at 09.30 am the registration and welcoming of the visitors starts
- Lunch for the stand crew: 11.45 – 12.30 hours, followed by lunch for visitors
- The exhibition space is located in the lobby on the ground floor
- The booth space is 3 meters width x 2 meters depth. All table tops have a table (1,60m x 0,80m), two chairs and an electricity connection (220V). If you do not wish to use the table or chairs, please let us know before March 17th
- For the back of your table top, please bring your own company pop-up screen, roll-up banners or company wall
- Exhibitors must bring:
- Extension of electricity to the table top;
- Suspension material;
- Company wall or pop-up screen;
- Table cover;
- Exhibition material (NB. It is not allowed to exhibit outside the booth space).
Loading and unloading
- The unloading and loading entrance (goods entrance) can be reached through:
- The main entrance of the Brabanthallen, take the left gate and go left on the car parking towards 1931. Through the red doors you can go inside. These doors are located on the left side of the building with bricks.
- For parking, you will receive a card at the reception desk of FHI.
- The early delivery of stand material has to be coordinated with the organisation.
- The lectures will take place in the rooms Limousin 3 en Dexter on the ground floor.
- Coffee and tea is available all day. Refreshments are served from 02.30 pm.
Telephone: 033 465 75 07