Here you will find practical information and promotional material in preparation for the Life Science event 2022. This information is intended for all participating companies and partners of this event.
As an exhibitor it is possible to place your own news items and/or product news online on this website. In addition, you can also adjust and/or supplement your company information. Here you will find an extensive manual. With your personal login details you can log in via: https://fhi.nl/mijnfhi/
Banners and images
Download images here to use in promoting the event
Visitors can register for the Life Science Event on this page.
Newsletters to promote the Life Science event with potential visitors will be sent in weeks 7, 9, 12 and 13.
Address and directions
Willem Einthovenstraat 1
2342 BH Oegstgeest
Times and staff
Set-up: from 7am
Dismantling: from 5pm
Exhibitors are requested to be ready at 9:15, so that visitors can be welcomed at 9:30.
We kindly ask you to send us a list of your stand personnel (including their e-mail addresses) to email@example.com
Deadline for submission is Friday March 18, 2022.
- The exhibition space is located in the lounge.
- The stand space is approximately 3×2 m2 and is equipped with a table, 2-3 chairs and one power point.
- Exhibitors can place their company back wall or screen behind the table.
- If you do not wish to use the table and/or chair(s), please notify s before March 28, 2022 at the latest.
- Exhibitors must bring their own:
- Extension cord for electricity on the stand
- Suspension material
- Back wall, poster board, quickscreen
- Exhibition material (it is not allowed to exhibit outside the stand space)
Loading and unloading
- You can load and unload at the elevator (outside), right next to the entrance to the CORPUS parking garage. Please note: this lift is 1.90x90x2.10.
- When you have finished unloading, you can park your car in the gravel car park. This is located right next to the Hilton Garden Inn hotel, the gate is open.
- Early delivery of stand/exhibition material must be coordinated with the organization.
- The exhibition space is located on the first floor and the dimensions of the eelvator are 1.90x90x2.10. Are you planning on bringing large equipment and/or exhibition material and are not sure whether it will fit in the elevator? Then please contact us.
- The lectures take place in the rooms on the first floor, next to the lounge.
- Coffee and tea is available throughout the day.
Contact person FHI
Do you have any questions or remarks? Please contact: Eline te Velde
Phone number FHI: 0031 33 465 75 07