The TQMa335x Minimodule, based on the AM335x processor, offers a balanced ratio between computing and graphic performance. The basis for this is a Cortex™-A8 core with up to 1 GHz. The realised memory on the module provides best system support. The module is best suited for visualization and control applications with real time demands. A large number of interfaces and module functions are implemented in the CPU due to the high level of interface and function integration. This allows the basic board to be developed easily and at low-cost. All the processor’s functional pins are on the module plug-in connector.
- Real-time communications subsystem
- Low-cost due to highest level of integration
- Extended temperature range
- 2x IEEE1588 Ethernet (L2 Switch)
- Low power consumption (typ. 2 W)
- Long-term availability