Featuring external dimensions of just 40 x 20 mm, the EA DIPS082 precisely fits into 19″ rack systems with one height unit (1 U). The compact EA DIPS082 dot matrix panel including pins with a grid of 2.54 mm (1/10”) is soldered directly into the circuit board or plugged into a socket. No additional fixing screws, spacer sleeves or connecting cables are required. This saves material and shortens production time per module by two to three minutes.
The high-contrast LCD Supertwist display can display two lines with 8 characters measuring 5.01 mm each in height or, as EA 8081-A3N, one line with eight characters almost twice as high (7.15 mm). His ROM already contains 192 ASCII characters. Eight freely defined characters can be added to this character set. All displays are supplied with standard controllers, ensuring that existing hardware and software can be used without modification.
• SUPER SMALL LCD MODULE
• HIGH CONTRAST LCD-SUPERTWIST DISPLAY (BLUE/NEUTRAL)
• OPTIONAL LED-BACKLIGHT YELLOW/GREEN
• HD 44780 COMPATIBLE
• 4- OR 8-BIT DATA BUS INTERFACE
• ASCII CHARACTER SET BUILT IN
• ALSO AVAILABLE: 1×8 LCD WITH SAME DIMENSIONS
• POWER SUPPLY +5V OR ±2.7V OR ±3.3V @2mA and 50mA for LED-B/L (5V)
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE EA DIPS082: -20…+70°C
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE EA 8081-A3N: 0…+50°C
• NO MORE MOUNTING REQUIRED: SIMPLY PLUG INTO PCB