Sierra Wireless introduced AirPrime® HL and WP Series cellular modules for Category-M1 (Cat-M1) and Category-NB1 (Cat-NB1) LTE networks. Sierra Wireless’ solutions support the 3GPP standard for low-power wide-area (LPWA) technologies, which was designed specifically to enable new IoT services that promise to improve everyday life.
AirPrime® HL Series Wireless IoT Modules
• Global coverage on a single module (2G/3G variants) with industry and mobile network certifications to get you to market faster
• GNSS receiver (2G/3G variants) enables tracking and location-based services
• Compact CF3™ form factor with solder-down or snap-in socket options for ultimate flexibility in prototyping and build-to-order manufacturing
AirPrime® WP Series Wireless IoT Modules
• ARM core application processor with dedicated Flash and RAM running Legato® enhances security, reduces system complexity, and lowers overall BOM (bill of materials)
• GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services
• Ultra-low power mode reduces power consumption by 200x for battery or solar powered applications
Learn more at the Alcom electronics presentation at D&E event on November 2nd at 14:15.