Inventronics expansed their constant-voltage LED Drivers EBV Series to include 75W, 100W and 150W models that operate at a narrow input voltage range from 176-305 Vac. Narrowing the input voltage range has allowed Inventronics to reduce manufacturing costs and offer significant savings to regions that do not require a universal input voltage range. This series of LED drivers are made with a compact, extruded-metal housing enabling more creative freedom on luminaire design. They are IP67 rated which is ideal in architectural, decorative and signage lighting projects.
The EBV-075SxxxSV, EBV-100SxxxSV and EBV-150SxxxSV is approved to CE, CB, ENEC, CCC, BIS and KS standards. They provide SELV output, are suitable for independent use. Production quantities of these drivers are available now.
• Output voltages of 24V, 36V and 48V
• Supply up to 75W at output currents from 0-3.2 A
• Full-load efficiency up to 90%.
• Calculated lifetime of these drivers at 70°C case temperature is 97,000 hours.
• Output voltages of 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V a
• Supply up to 100W at output currents from 0-8.4 A
• Full-load efficiency up to 92%.
• Calculated lifetime of these drivers at 70°C case temperature is 85,000 hours.
• Output voltages of 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V
• Supply up to 150W at output currents from 0-10 A
• Full-load efficiency up to 91.5%.
• Calculated lifetime of these drivers at 70°C case temperature is 83,000 hours.
All three EBV Series provide a higher input surge protection with 4kV line-to-line and 6kV line-to-earth and incorporates many added protections such as over-current protection, over-voltage protection, short-circuit protection and over-temperature protection.