XLR supercapacitor modules provide energy storage for high power, frequent charge/discharge systems in hybrid or electric vehicles, public transportation, material handling, heavy equipment and marine systems. The XLR modules can reduce battery size and weight or replace batteries altogether depending upon the load profile. This results in fuel savings, noise reduction and/or a more stable electrical system.
The XLR supercapacitor modules are a self-contained energy storage device comprised of individual XL60 supercapacitor cells. The modules are easily mounted and includes integrated cell voltage management circuitry, an overvoltage alarm and temperature output. The XLR supercapacitor modules are RoHS compliant and UL registered components.
The XLR-48 is a 48 V 166 F module comprised of 18 individual 2.70 V XL60 supercapacitor cells while the XLR-51 is a 51 V 188 F module comprised of 18 individual 2.85 V XL60 supercapacitor cells which provides higher power density.
• Ultra low ESR provides high efficiency, high power
• Industry standard form factor for easy integration
• High power density to optimize system size and low operating costs
• Millions of charge/discharge cycles for life of application
• No heavy metals, RoHS compliant, non-hazardous energy storage
• Heavy duty metal housing for high vibration, high current applications
• IP65 environmental rating for high dust areas and water jet washable