DL3000 Programmable DC Electronic Load
RIGOL Technologies, Inc. announces an expansion of its Power Analysis test portfolio. The new DL3000 Series of DC Electronic Loads gives engineers evaluating power, optimizing power efficiency, and maximizing battery life a new powerful and affordable solution to quickly determine their power needs, debug their designs, and reduce their time to market.
Starting at just € 432, the DL3000 DC Loads can draw max power up to 350 W, 150 V, and 60 A providing the baseline performance required for most current mainstream designs. But what truly differentiates the DL3000 is its industry leading 5 A/us Slew Rate, 30 kHz Dynamic Frequency, unique 4.3 inch TFT display as well as LAN and remote control capability. The DL3000 is the highest performing and lowest cost solution in the market.
- DL3021/DL3021A: single channel, DC 150 V/40 A, total power up to 200 W
- DL3031/DL3031A: single channel, DC 150 V/60 A, total power up to 350 W
- Dynamic mode: up to 30 kHz
- Ultra Fast programmable slew rate to 5 A/μs
- 4.3-inch TFT LCD
- Static modes: CC, CV, CR, CP, Short
- Transient modes: continuous, pulsed, toggled
- List function
- Battery test function, OCP test, OPP test, factory test function, etc.
- Built-in RS232/USB/LAN communication interface
- Free UltraLoad software
Visit the DL300 DC Electronic Loads page for more information