Last month, we informed you about the LabNL trade fair, which will take place in Utrecht from 26 to 28 September 2023. An important pillar for a successful exhibition is a powerful conference program. LabNL’s conference program has three themes:
- Lab optimization
- Detection and separation techniques
- Life science
We invite you to discuss the content of these themes together with us. Mid-January we organize an online meeting via TEAMS per theme, in which we discuss issues such as:
– What developments or topics within this theme will we cover?
– In which way: seminar, via a tour on the exhibition floor or in another way
– Ideas for speakers or organizations to collaborate with
– And of course other ideas are also very welcome
The meetings will take place on:
- Lab optimization – Tuesday 17 January from 14.00 – 15.30 pm.
- Life Science – Wednesday 18 January from 10.00 – 11.30 am.
- Detection and separation techniques – Thursday 19 January from 10.00 am to 11.30 am
If you want to attend a meeting, please fill in this form. Then you will receive a link from us to the TEAMS meeting.