Below you can find the answers to frequently asked questions. Please click on the category to show the relevant questions.
1. What are the opening hours for visitors?
Tuesday, May 14th 09.30 – 17.30 hours
Wednesday, May 15th 09.30 – 17.30 hours
Thursday, May 16th 09.30 – 17.30 hours
2. What are the opening hours for exhibitors?
Tuesday, May 14th 08.00 – 18.30 hours
Wednesday, May 15th 08.00 – 18.30 hours
Thursday, May 16th 08.00 – 18.30 hours
3. I am exhibitor and lost/forgot my login codes for eabeurs.nl. Can you please send me my login details?
Please send a mail to Marc Berkouwer, and he will send you the login details straight away.
1. Where do I register my stand personnel?
You can register your staff / stand personnel at the RegResult module of Marvel. Instructions and log-in details will be send to you by mail in the middle of February.
2. Where and when can I pick up my exhibitor badges?
The exhibitorbadges can be collected at the Jaarbeurs on the build up day (Monday, May 13th) and during the fair at the entrance of hall 7.
1. What is the personal visitors registration link?
As an exhibitor, you will receive a personal visitors registration link to invite your customers and business associates for a free visit to the fair. This unique registration link ensures that the registration system keeps track of the registrations that were achieved through your own link. You can also use this link in a mail invitation letter to your customers and prospects. It allows you to be able to see how many people and who have responded. By placing this link on your website, visitors can register for a free visit to the fair.
2. Where can I find my personal visitors registration link?
You will receive you’re unique link with instructions by mail. The link will also be visible in the RegResult module of Marvel. Log in details will be noted in the same mail.
3. How can I see who registrated through my link?
By logging in on the RegResult module you will find the registrations (name and further details) on the frontpage.
1. Is it possible to choose a different colour for carpet tiles, walls or display frame?
In March you will receive a form from Arti’70 where you can select a color for the carpet tiles and which organization name should be mentioned on the display frame. The display frame is standard blue and there is no other colour option. The walls are standard white. If you would like a different colour for the walls a price can be requested at Arti’70 (see contact details in exhibitor manual).
Exhibitor manual (webshop.jaarbeurs.nl)
1. Where can I, as an exhibitor, place additional orders for facility- and logistic services?
You can place these orders on the exhibitor manual of the Jaarbeurs on webshop.jaarbeurs.nl. A short instructions and log in details will be send to you via e-mail.
2. Till which date can I place orders on the exhibitor manual?
Jaarbeurs is obliged to charge a surcharge of 25% on orders placed within seven days before the exhibition build up.
3. Where can I collect my ordered parking tickets?
The ordered parking tickets for fair days or sets size of 5 will not be send by post anymore, they can be picked up from the build-up day and during the fair at the Service & Info desk of the Jaarbeurs.
1. What are the build-up- and dismantling times?
Stand decoration / Build-up day
Monday, May 13th 07.00 – 23.30 hours
Thursday, May 16th 17.30 – 24.00 hour
17.30 – 20.00 hour – Removal of light items, such as hand baggage.
20.00 – 24.00 hour – Removal of goods and disassembly of stands (cars and fork-lift trucks allowed)
2. What is the logistic plan for the build-up and dismantling?
Approximately two months before the exhibition you will receive information regarding the logistics process. The information will also be published on our website.
3. Where and till when can I order additional service passes?
In the logistic postmailing you will receive all the necessary information regarding the logistic process. There will be 5 service passes included for the build-up and dismantling. If this is not enough, you can request more passes by sending a mail to Loes Smit. Extra passes can be requested untill two weeks before the fair and will be send to you by post.
4. Is there a possibility to store goods/products before, during or after the fair or arrange transport/ placement for machines and materials?
DB Schenker (preferred supplier of Jaarbeurs) can look after the entire logistics involved in trade fairs and exhibitions. The contactdetails and a brochure of DB Schenker can be found on the exhibitor manual.