The organization will build for all exhibitors a standard stand. These stands are all equipped with the same standard package.
All the stands have the same standard stand requirements:
• Partition walls 250 cm high, system white
• Carpet tiles anthracite
• Blue display frame with white lettering name
• Lockable store 2m x1 m (stands < 21 m² 1×1 m)
• Electrics; 1 kW main connection
• 1 double socket
• 1 spotlight per 4 m²
• Power consumption for spotlight and double socket
• One time final cleaning on the delivery of the stand
• Choice out of 3 furniture options. Donwnload the different furniture options here.
You can personalize your stand with the following options. Please indicate at the registrationform
which option(s) you would to have.
1. Deviating colour for the display frame (standard colour: blue)
You can select a different colour display frame.
The additional costs are: € 18,00 per meter display frame
2. Company logo on the display frame
Next to your company name (in the colour white) is it also possible to place your company logo on the
display frame. The dimensions of the logo are: 25 (height) x 40 (width) cm.
The additional costs are: € 55,- per logo
3. Deviating colour for the walls
De standaard witte systeemwanden kunnen geschilderd worden in een kleur naar keuze.
The additionalcosts are: € 39,50 per wall (wall = 250 cm x 100 cm)
4. Full colour print on canvas
Full colour print per m1 wall canvas
The additional costs are: € 137,50 per m1 wall canvas.
5. Print on desk
A print on the desk.
The additional costs are: € 79,50 per print.
Standbuilding regulations summary
- The exhibitor can decorate the stand on the inside. He/she does need to stay within the stand dimensions.
- It is not allowed to close the wall of the stand on the side of a aisle. A maximum of 50% of the stand on the side of the aisle may be closed.
- The maximum allowed construction height, including any wooden floor, is 250 cm.
- On the blue display frame the white lettering company name will be mentioned.
- The exhibitor can choose the colour of the carpet tiles Please see the online exhibitor manual to read how to order a different colour.
- It is allowed to place your own carpet above the standard carpet tiles. Never remove the carpet tiles from the organisation.