Astrodyne TDI's RP695H DC EMI / EMC solution that operates up to 1500 VDC. For performance, cost and weight optimization, this design features a hybrid extruded -molded construction. These features are especially important for ultra-fast DC charger applications where space and weight are critical. The RP695H filters are offered in 450 A, 600 A, 1000 A and 1600 A-rated currents and selectable Y-capacitor values from 0 to 2000 nF. To ensure peace of mind, Astrodyne TDI can provide a "no-charge" on-site pre-compliance testing to minimize unexpected costs and time to market.
- Rated currents include 450A, 600A, 1000A and 1600A
- Dual Stage Hi-Performacne Line Filter
- Available with B (bus bars) option
- High Voltage Design
- Agency Approved to UL60939-3, CSA C22.2 8-13
- Y-cap value can be adjusted to fit application needs