Life Time Calculation Tool for Aluminum electrolytic capacitors (Screw terminal and Snap-in type)
Nippon Chemi-Con offers automatic calculation tools for the estimated life of aluminum electrolytic capacitors.
By entering the usage conditions, it is possible to easily calculate the estimated lifetime of the capacitor.
Select Terminal Type:
- Note that the calculation results are not considered as guaranteed value.
- When designing the lifetime of a device, please select a capacitor that has an extra margin against the device lifetime requirements.
- Also when the estimation result exceeds 15 years, please consider 15 years to be a maximum.
We can also provide life time estimations for other capacitors:
- Aluminum electrolytic capacitors (Surface mount type, Radial lead type)
- Conductive polymer aluminum solid capacitors (Surface mount type, Radial lead type, Resin-Molded type)
- Conductive polymer hybrid aluminum electrolytic capacitors (Surface mount type, Radial lead type)
If 15 years or more may be required as an expected lifetime, please consult us.
For more information contact Nijkerk Electronics.